Monday, February 27, 2017

Friends and family!

Well everyone I hope you had a great week! We had a nice and cold week up here!

Tuesday we went to a big community service thing at the Sullivan arena
here and it was basically helping to give out food and presents all
day for Christmas! It was really cool and we got to talk to tons of
people as we went through the line with them. Then on Friday afternoon
we went and helped and member move some stuff to a new house. We moved
a matress and box spring, a couple dressers, a big couch,
entertainment cabinet and some other stuff in one load with 3 Nissan
frontiers.. so you can imagine how creative we got to load it all up!

On Wednesday we got the opportunity to go to the temple and that was
awesome it was my first time in a little while so it was good to be
back!

We got to teach one of our investigators Natasha this week and so just
a little backstory with her she grew up Jewish so she doesn't believe
in Jesus Christ or the New Testament or anything but it's been
interesting teaching her and helping her learn who he is. She is open
to learning and she is beginning to grow in her testimony so that's
good!

One new thing we tried this week was calling just random people in our
contacts that we didn't know and it's been interesting but also we
have found some people from it! In fact we called a family and they
aren't members. It they are coming back up in January and said they
want to learn more about the church! It was super cool!

On Sunday our talks went really good! I talked about ways we can put
Christ in Christmas! I talked about doing service, showing gratitude,
and being together with family. It's crazy to me that Christmas is so
soon! It feels like it was a month ago we had Christmas! Times flies!
I hope you all have a merry Christmas and remember to put Christ in
Christmas! I'm thankful for all of your and your examples to me. I'm
thankful for my savior and everything he has done for me. And I'm
excited to skype home on Sunday also! And I'm grateful for Skype too!
Haha

I love you all and merry Christmas 🎄🎁

Love, Elder Tyler John Fawson

No comments:

Post a Comment