Monday, February 27, 2017

Friends and family!

Well this week was full of tons of cool news! So first off we got
transfer calls and elder Chan Is leaving to the lake Otis Samoan ward
and I'm staying and getting elder vaioa! I haven't really met him but
he hasn't been out too long and is hilarious and awesome from what
everyone says so I'm excited!

On Friday we had zone meeting and it went really good! So something
really cool is church headquarters has made some changes to the
missionary schedule. So they basically leave it up to you how you want
to schedule it. Basically you are given the times of how long you need
to do certain things but you can schedule them however you want. It's
pretty cool! So between 6:30 and 10 you have to do an hour of personal
study and a half hour to plan your day! And we don't plan at night
anymore. So you just have to get those done anytime between those
hours! And then p day is a little longer! That was probably really
confusing and you probably don't think it's that big of a deal.... but
ITS A BIG DEAL! Haha

But also at zone meeting we talked about ether 12:27 and going through
trials and tribulations. If you haven't seen it I invite all you to go
watch the "bearing our burdens with hope" Mormon message. We all have
trials and hard things to go through but our trials and burdens are
what help us become who god knows we can become. So keep enduring and
soon you'll see change!

This week we went on exchanges with the Spanish elders and I actually
went to the Spanish ward for a day and it was really cool! I was with
elder henderson who has been out 6 weeks now so it was really fun!
He's so funny! We had a really cool experience teaching this lady
about the plan of salvation. She had just lost her friend to suicide
and her husband was going through some hard things and she thought it
was perfect! It was cool to see the comfort she felt when we taught it
to her!

And well we did lots of oyming and visiting former investigators this
week! And I think that's a little bit of our week for you guys! Thanks
for everything you all do for me! Love you guys!

Love, Elder Tyler John Fawson

Picture #1 so elder Chan and I were walking back from a house and
getting back in the truck and he slipped and fell in the snow and I
took a picture of it! Haha I'm such a good companion! And then he was
getting in and slipped and fell again! Haha it was funny for me to
watch but not for elder Chan!

Picture #2 I'm gonna miss elder Chan!!

No comments:

Post a Comment