Monday, February 27, 2017

Friends and family!


Well hello out here! we had an action packed week this week! We had exchanges from Tuesday to Wednesday and I was with elder bacon in the Spanish branch so that was pretty cool. Then we had our zone temple trip on Wednesday and that was a good time of course. Then right after we had a service helping the Iditarod again! We moved tons of bags of dog food onto pallets to be shipped to the different places for the rest stops. It was super fun and well your hands smelt deliciousssss after wards! Haha


Thursday we had our zone conference with Elder Ardern of the seventy and it was awesome! There was a ton of missionaries there. All except for Fairbanks and Juneau! But we learned so much! There is so much that we talked about that I'll just put some of my notes:


  • You can't do this on your own... join arms with the lord
  • You are here because the lord wants you here
  • Its not your baptism... it's the lords
  • Be noble in whatever you do
  • Educate yourself in whatever professional you may choose
  • Wealth isn't important to be married
  • You will find who god wants you to be when you labor for your fellowman
  • Be a finisher
  • You went through the Book but did the Book go through you
  • You never get a second chance to make a good first impression
  • Today is the day 


And then on Friday night we got transfer calls! And elder vaioa and I we both staying! 


Our investigators are doing good! Ryanne is preparing for the 18th of march still and Andrew and Mathew are working towards a Date! They are all progressing and coming to church! 


And well I think that's about it will all the good stuff this week! Oh and I guess another cool thing is I hit 18 months this week! Haha Thank you for all that you do for me! I love you guys and I'm grateful for ya!


Love, Elder Tyler John Fawson

We did really bad at having good organized pictures this week but here's our try's! Haha

Temple trip
The district! 
Zone conference
Elder gentry and I 
The service last week moving the hay

image1.JPG

image2.JPG

image1.JPG

image2.JPG

image3.JPG

image4.JPG

image5.JPG

image6.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment