Monday, February 27, 2017

Friends and family!!

Well this week was filled with transfers! Elder Chan got safe and
sound to the lake Otis ward and I got my new companion! Elder vaioa!
He is from Samoa and from the island I served on! He is soooo funny
and we have the best time together and I've learned so much Samoan
from him. So one cool thing is he served in Samoa for a bit while he
was waiting for his visa and he knows my trainer and other
missionaries and it's super cool! While transfers were going we got to
have elder Judd come and stay with us for a night and so that was
pretty fun to catch up with him!

So one really cool thing that I forgot to mention in my last email was
I finished the Book of Mormon for the 3rd time on my mission! It's
weird to think that because if you knew me before the mission you
would know that you couldn't pay to read a book haha! So it was a cool
little accomplishment and my goal is two more times! But I know it's
true and there's now way it can't be. And if you question if it is...
READ IT! I'm grateful for the knowledge it gives us and it just makes
everything make sense!

We have a new investigator we are teaching and His name is tommy isaia
and his wife is a member and most of his family! He was a former
investigator and a couple weeks ago we went over and just tried to
visit him and he let us in and we taught him he restoration and then
last Monday night we had another lesson with him and we read the Book
of Mormon with him. He reads it on his own and always tells us how he
is just looking for the truth and he thinks he might have found it!
Haha so it's been super cool to teach him and help him find the truth!
The struggle we run into with him is he works all week including all
day Sunday so we are going to help him understand the importance of
church.

And well I don't know how it is in Utah but out here there is so much
snow! It's been snowing the last couple days and the snow plows are
staying busy for sure!

And well that's some of the highlights of the week! Thank you for all
that you do for me! Stay safe everyone and always remember CPR!
(C-Church P-Pray R-Read) to keep yourself alive you need to do those
things!

Alma 37:37
Counsel with the Lord in all thy doings, and he will direct thee for
good; yea, when thou liest down at night lie down unto the Lord, that
he may watch over you in your sleep; and when thou risest in the
morning let thy heart be full of thanks unto God; and if ye do these
things, ye shall be lifted up at the last day.

Love, Elder Tyler John Fawson

#1- we found this cool snow fort thingy with stairs
#2- SNOW!
#3-4- some moose we found a but ago but I didn't send the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment