Monday, February 27, 2017

Friends and family!


Well it was a good week here in Alaska! We had lots of lessons and lots of fun! 


Well to start, we were driving down northern lights blvd and I glanced to my left at a newly built strip mall type deal and guess what one of the new restaurants in it was!..... WING STOP! They now have a wing stop up here! Haha tender mercies from the lord!


We got to have some really good lessons this week! We taught the gospel of Jesus Christ and some of the commandments to ryanne and she is still on track to be baptized! Natasha is doing good and just focusing on reading the Book of Mormon! Mathew and Andrew are doing really good and coming to church! So things are going pretty good here! 


This weekend in downtown anchorage there was a big event called "Fur Rondy". I'm not sure what it really celebrated but there was tons of events and races and a big carnival and some snow sculptures! It was super cool and Saturday we went downtown and checked it out and talked to tons of people. It was cool to get out and hand out tons of pass along cards! I got lots of picture that I will send too.


My little thought for the week comes from 3 Nephi 18:

19 Therefore ye must always pray unto the Father in my name;

20 And whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, which is right, believing that ye shall receive, behold it shall be given unto you.

21 Pray in your families unto the Father, always in my name, that your wives and your children may be blessed.

Prayer is such a powerful tool and blessing that we are given! Elder Russel M Nelson says something like this, Think about how the creator of all heavens and earth wants you and I to communicate with him personally. Think about how cool that is! So I guess my point is.... pray always! It's a blessing and gift that we need to always use!


And that's this week! Thank you for all that you do for me. I'm grateful for all that you do for me!


Love, Elder Tyler John Fawson



image1.JPG


image2.JPG


image3.JPG


image4.JPG


image5.JPG


image6.JPG


image7.JPG


image8.JPG


Love, Elder Tyler John Fawson

No comments:

Post a Comment