Sunday, September 27, 2015

BUSY BUSY BUSY WEEK!

Malo Lava Aiga!

Well this week was soooo busy! And very very hot and humid! and riding bikes all over doesnt help! haha. Here it is starting to turn into the hot and humid season so yayyyyy! haha! We had 2 baptisms this week for Iosefo and Fili and man let me tell you they are so cool! So I got the oppurtunity to baptize and confirm Fili. It was so awesome to see how the gospel affected their lives and how much the ward loved them and took them in with open arms!

The language is coming! its really cool because I have found I can speak a lot more then I think I can! I just have to try! The gift of tongues is sooo real and I have found it to be so in lessons especially! The spirit definently translates for me! haha!

This week we were talking to our stake presdient and he had this quote on his wall that we thought was really cool! "God grant me the serenity to accept things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, And the wisdom to know the difference!" And I have been thinking about that so much this week and how we control most of what happens in our lives and the outcome and we just need to be humble and smart enough to tell the difference! haha!

Well food this week was really good! I have some pictures to send! First off, Pizza here is the greatest food ever created under the sun! I dont know what it is but it is the best food ever! This week too we had a lot of seafood so that was really cool! In one of our dinners the guy went fishing right before and freshly caught us all the stuff he fed us and it was awesome crab and fish and this snail type stuff and it was awesome!

This week we were sooo busy just running all over and we had companion exchanges this week with our zone leaders and that was really cool! One of our Zone leaders doesnt speak very good english and I was with him for the day and it was actually really cool because I learned so much samoan language words and phrases and stuff!

My studies this week have just been in Preach my Gospel on the lessons and how I can better teach and the most effect way to teach!

Thats kinda the jist of this week! This week has been just awesome, busy, hot, tiring but most of all rewarding! I have learned so much this week and it scares me soo much how fast it is going! Thank you all for the love and support for me and I love and miss you all!

Love, Elder Fawson

No comments:

Post a Comment