Monday, July 4, 2016

Happy 4th of July!!!

Friends and family!!!

Well this week has been really awesome! We have gotten lots done!! One of the super cool things that happened to us this week was we had a Ward party on Saturday with our Ward and lake Otis the other Samoan Ward! We were at the park on Saturday and it was awesome! Tons of good food and cultural dances, music and games! And there was even lots of missionary work that came from it! 

Another cool thing that happened to us this week was our Ward almost woke up and now they want to help us so much more with missionary work! It's crazy! I'm not sure what happened but all of a sudden yesterday at church everyone was telling us families and friends that we could go see of theirs and lots of members told us to call them anytime to help with lessons  and all that good stuff! It was cool!

We didn't get the opportunity to do as much service this week but we did lots and lots of OYMing to people and I tell you what that is seriously the funnest thing to do! You never ever know what you're going to get! I met like 2 Joseph smiths! Haha!

The training is going great! It's really cool because when you train it's like you yourself get trained into a better and more effective missionary too! I think I may have learned more than elder Tuimoloau has! Haha my studies this week I have really been reading the Jesus the Christ and if that doesn't get the gears turning in your head I don't know what will! I have learned so much from it!

Our investigators are doing good! The family with 6 kids is doing great! We got to visit with them this week and teach them the commandments so that was really cool! They are actually moving soon but luckily it's within our area! William is doing good. We stopped by this week and he didn't read what we asked him to read so we read it with him and really focused on the importance of finding out for yourself and keeping and the importance of commitments so hopefully he read! Angleica is doing good! We didn't get to meet with her because she was up in wasilla all week so that's a bummer but we will this week!

Happy 4th of July! "I usually don't eat a braut, hamburger, and a steak!.... But it is 4th of July! And I need the energy if I'm going to start blowing crap up!" -Jim gaffigan 

I can't believe it's the 4th of July already! I remember a year ago today I was in the Mtc and it was probably one of the hardest nights because I missed my family so much! All was well! Overall this week was really awesome! The sun being out all the time is probably the coolest thing since iced water! Thanks for everything you guys do and continue to do for me! You're all in my prayers and remember God is at the helm!

1 nephi 17:3

Love, Elder Fawson

No comments:

Post a Comment