Sunday, October 18, 2015

First transfer!!!!!!

Malo lava!

Well I have been in the mission for 4 months! its so crazy to me because it definently hasnt felt that long haha! But the crazy news is on sunday was transfer calls and well thats the "hold your breath day" haha! We got a call at 9 from the AP's and I have been transferred to Tulaele and Elder Johansen is getting transferred to Siumu which is backside Upolu! So that means also that they are whitewashing our area in vaimoso so thats crazy! I love our area in vaimoso sooo much! I am going to miss the families so much and it will be so sad to leave all these people! 

And well this week was.... RAINY! It rained all week! And when it rains... IT POURS! haha! and one of the funniest things here is that when it rains all the moms take their kids clothes of and tells them to go shower outside so when it rains there is just a bunch of naked kids running around and well its a different world out here! haha 

On Tuesday, We got the oppurtunity to go to the temple and well it was one of the best temple trips of my life! And not just because the temple is air conditioned and it was hot outside! haha but because we really needed it! With all the changes and everything it was nice to be there and just be in the peacefulness! well and it was in samoan so you can imagine how I felt haha! It was really awesome though! The temple is truely the house of God and I have never felt so close to him then when I walk out  the doors! I love the temple! 

My studies this week have really been just in Preach my Gospel and learning the best ways to teach all the lessons! 

Yesturday at church it was one of the happiest moments of my entire life! We went to our church and we had so many investigators and less actives come to church! it was so awesome! It was kinda like all of our hard work was paying off! We did so many visits and worked so hard this week especially because of transfers and the uncertainty of it and so we just worked harder this week then ever and well it was so awesome because most of the people we visited this week came to church! Words cant describe how awesome it is to see them there! 

Overall, This week was awesome! Im so excited to start a new adventure of my mission in my new area! I am going to miss Vaimoso soo much and all the awesome families! Thank you guys for all the love and support and love for me!

Ether 12:27

Love, Elder Fawson









No comments:

Post a Comment