Sunday, November 1, 2015

Happy Halloween!!

Malo lava!

Well this week was crazy! I was in the MRC (Missionary Recovery Center) all week and last monday the doctor said I would need to stay down and rest all week so President decided to put Elder Kaiso in a new area so I lost him this week and all week I had no idea who my new comp would be and if I would be in a new area! Luckily there was 3 of us that were sick all week so we just kinda were eachothers companions and we just talked all day haha! On Saturday president Hannemann came in and we are all starting to feel better and he asked if we were ready to get transferred and we were like uhhhhhh.. We were just transferred! But He met with each of us and I thought I would be going back to my area just with a new comp but He told me I was going to Lotofaga fou which is way backside backwoods samoa and it is soooo awesome and beautiful back here! And Best of all! My new Comp is sooo awesome! His name is Elder Anderson from Oregon! He loves basketball and the NBA so we get along so well and there is never a dull moment! 

My new area is HUGE! luckily we have bikes but it is big and lots of big hills haha! The really cool thing is there is a beach  and ocean in our area so thats really cool! and there is also a resort haha! 

One of the really cool things about being in the MRC all week was I got to know President and Sister Hannemann really well and they are awesome people! They truely do love the work and are so excited to be here and help us bring others unto Christ! 

Well I was in the MRC all week so there wasnt really many adventures or anything like that but I am feeling lots better and I am ready to work hard again with Elder Anderson! It is so crazy to me that it is already November! I feel like it was just the blink of an eye ago it was June 17th! It seriously blows my mind anytime I think about it!

Well I love you guys and think about you soooo much and pray for each and every one of you! REMEMBER: When in doubt, Pray it out! I love you guys! 

Love, Elder Fawson



No comments:

Post a Comment