Monday, November 28, 2016

Transfers

So long Kodiak, hello Anchorage Samoan Ward!!!

Friends and family!

Well this week was awesome! We got transfer calls this Friday and they
were surprising! Haha so I will be going back to the Samoan ward in
anchorage! Haha a different one though so that's good! My companion
will be elder chan and he is awesome! He just finished his training so
he's pretty new! But it will be exciting to go back to anchorage and
eat golden carol every night again! Haha but it is sad to leave kodiak
for sure! I have come to love so many of the people here! I'm so
grateful for the opportunity to serve here and help the work here! But
I am excited to serve around other missionaries again. It will be fun
to play ball with everyone again!

This week in kodiak we did so much service! We did some service for
someone everyday this week! We got to move a dresser, do some yard
work, cut some pipe, move some couches, desks, and tables! Haha it was
crazy! We definitely got our exercise in this week! Haha!

Thanksgiving was awesome this week! We got to spend time with tons of
different families and lots of food! And played some ping pong! Haha

Sorry I didn't have a lot of time this week to email because we fly
out this morning to anchorage but I'm grateful for all you guys and
everything you do for me!

D&C 6:36 Look unto me in every thought; doubt not, fear not.

Love, Elder Tyler Fawson

Happy thanksgiving!!

Some awesome families!! The blacks and morrisons!!

So long kodiak! 
Lots of great memories!





No comments:

Post a Comment